Sunday, December 6, 2009

Esophogitis Hiatal Hernia, Esophogitis, GERD, Reflux...diagnosed At 27 Yrs Old! I'm A New Mom With An 8month Old Boy. ?

Hiatal Hernia, esophogitis, GERD, reflux...diagnosed at 27 yrs old! I'm a new mom with an 8month old boy. ? - esophogitis

I'm sure we've all my life, and nobody, not even my family or doctors who had gathered in this area. I have been to a couple of years in a hospital, a week had to be admitted abdominal pain and blood in the stool for a week in hospital before.

Now back with a vengeance! Perhaps Brough was in my pregnancy, my extreme amount of daily stress, genetics, or if you just dive, to say hello? In any case, I am a single mother, now still waiting for maintenance, which is almost equal to the minimum wage, with an apt and drive a piece of $ @% t, medical bills, because of the birth, a family is not a network support of positive, feeling alone, scared and incompetent. I'm scared and so worried that enjoy my illness worse and does not provide the ability for it, and my son. doesanyone which is worse in the situation typeof? How to emphasize that any impact on my child? How can I time for me to stay healthy bc I felt like there was no time. and if I have time, all I want to do is sleep. Oh, and I also have problems that I amtak serious concernIng medicine.
Please help ... If someone is no real guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment