Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busty Huge Boobs Exercise For Busty Chicks?

Exercise for busty chicks? - busty huge boobs

I really want to get into shape, kind of clay. But I have a big problem, well, 2 major problems. It hurts, a lot of movement, because my breasts, which can be 36 DDD GG, depending on where I go shopping. Me too, but I'm not a girl "big" Actually, I'm a little thin for someone who would have this big box of a rule. Also, I'm only 5'3 "tall, so funny to. OK, I'm complaining. What I really want to know is: Is it a kind of exercise you can do, I had my breasts bounce (painful) and could to strengthen my back (trying to deal with two bowling balls to see 10 to 15 pounds on his chest and back to how it feels).

I want to keep, there is no reduction in breast answers please (I hear it enough)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment