Friday, January 15, 2010

Mirapex More Drug_warnings_recalls Anyone Know What Kinds Of Side Effects There Are With Mirapex And Alcohol With Heavy Usage Of Marijuana?

Anyone know what kinds of side effects there are with Mirapex and alcohol with heavy usage of marijuana? - mirapex more drug_warnings_recalls

I do not know ... I do not want to find out. I can tell you ... You play with fire and life. ) Mirapex (or any other drugs should never be used in combination with alcohol or drugs, ... Never ever ever.

If you alcohol or drugs, not taking Mirapex.

Yes, that is Mirapex effective ... I use it even after he suffered from RLS for many years. It works ... But do not drink or drugs at all ... ever.

If you are still with us using it is possible that me or someone like me to break the front door and ran for his life (assuming you can save).

EMT

If not for you, then I apologize ... but it is about ... They really take a chance.

2 comments:

icunurse... said...

You end up eating lots of food.

aneurodo... said...

A Parkinson's patient who is not marijuana? Amazing!
You'd better read the prospectus carefully Mirpex. No mention of marijuana, the drug because they do not take into account when they interact with.

Perhaps there is a pharmacist, you can help with the mixture.
I did not care about points. Do not do it for points.

Post a Comment