Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pony Gifts Clever Pony Gift Ideas For Secret Santa?

Clever pony gift ideas for secret santa? - pony gifts

I am involved in a secret santa this year and if we choose the name of the person who wrote as her hobbies, likes and dislikes, etc. I will use during the first 4 days (the part of the gift is $ 5 per day ) donations. For his "wish list", the girl took in writing "Pony". I thought I would try to make your shopping list on the last day is a gift of $ 15 I know it was funny ... but I want to be smart, I can not really get a real horse. And believe not a toy horse or the horse is too original. Any good ideas for fun and Pony giftt not more than $ 15? Then I thought maybe a pony club ... What do you think? I work in an environment to work very professionally, so it is not too "out there". Thanks for the help I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can a horse's tail? You have received a lot of fun hair extensions!

Anonymous said...

How can a horse's tail? You have received a lot of fun hair extensions!

Post a Comment