Monday, January 4, 2010

Wrap It Wedding List I Bought A Friend's Wedding Gift From Her Registry.?

I bought a friend's wedding gift from her registry.? - wrap it wedding list

There was no other choice, wrapping paper, but I bought it anyway, and at the address listed in the register. I have not seen this person in a year and I wanted to be sure to get something she needed d '/ wanted. Is it in bad taste, did not participate, even if the option of sending directly not to the home of the bride's parents? I was looking for information on the label around the Internet and can not be the answer.

3 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Even if you do something you have asked what she did not care if you are involved or not.

Dwight G said...

This is not a bad taste at all. Submitted gifts are not obligated to packaging. Gifts made a shower or wedding. Put forward in order to find an address for registration is not available publicly.

Blunt said...

Okay. I received two gifts, which were wrapped when received, but would not mind if you are not involved in t. Do not believe every bride to feel "offended" about something that you will need / want to have with wrapping paper, take care that end up in the garbage.

Good luck

Post a Comment