Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Do You Use A Projector Phone For What Do You Do To Mark The Place Where You Stopped In A Book?

What do you do to mark the place where you stopped in a book? - what do you use a projector phone for

What is done to mark the spot where he stood on a book?
I use markers so cute and I enjoy reading many books at the same time, I can print photos and paste them on cardboard (which, as they're called?) And viola. lol. (long, I know, but whatever) And you?

(sorry bout the problem. seriously annoying, and it's like 1:46 here and I can not go to sleep)

3 comments:

James T said...

I read a much longer time and always have a new book from your local library. They are from the K-2 years in primary school in town.The work is sublime and sign all the marks to do it.

asdfghjk... said...

U 1 like everyone else in China or Hong Kong? LOL, even though I really boring and not JEMS bok trademarks and reports on them and put the card borad then check out below reall nice, but everyone ends steal the mines do u know that some post-its brands, such as small and Colors have in the past and not until the end of the other and u can find at Staples Floor, Office Max, really everywhere

ice-cream lover<3 said...

I usually just use a sticky note, but sometimes I use a marker of Nice, I discovered this with a cute little stuffed tiger at the top of your preferred adorable so much to do lol =]

Post a Comment