Sunday, January 17, 2010

Trash House Cleanup Relative Buying New House Because Kids Trashed Current One, Good Idea, Will It Happen Again?

Relative buying new house because kids trashed current one, good idea, will it happen again? - trash house cleanup

My mother in law house is a nightmare. I almost died that live there. I could have contracted the disease when it is not so clean in my staff of 10 meters by 10 meters and associated room shared bathroom. Her children are 8, 9 and 16 My husband is 20 They have never learned to wipe, to be themselves and not for himself. Now he wants to go, because she started filfth see ... Chewing gum stuck to carpet, cat pee to penetrate into the wood floors, soft drinks, sweets, food in the cupboards, floors and walls smeared. The house is so bad that it's meters in the $ 50.00 and includes, but they sell for tens of thousands less necessary because of the evacuation of all repairs and reconstruction.

Why should a new loan, you sell your current home, unless they are clearly willing to take care of them now? I'm afraid it will never be able to see immediately, but if possible, so that the Gentiles to another house waste.

9 comments:

international mom said...

You're right. It is the problem transferred to a new home. You must see it easier to act on education for the family to such people. I hope your husband has taken his vision. Do not worry, your house, you have your own point of interest today. Congratulations on your marriage!

liddabet said...

You are "afraid "???? If not - this is not something you can control.

Why should a new loan, you sell your current home, unless they are clearly willing to take care of them now? Now - question!

If you have not moved, it seems that you and your husband should just beginning to find their own space. That's all you can control.

Justin C. said...

I think it's just your choice. Do not worry.
I did not quite part: you live there? If yes, then you should worry.

Whether your husband or your boyfriend? or take a bit of cleaning up after some of them - no stress, however. Keep it simple - if your mother-in-law can not control, move or speak with him.

Kashi said...

It also destroys not only the children. She looks so innocent here. I would be surprised if they did not even sell. They seem to change anything, so I doubt anything will be different in the new house. Not sure if this is your place to say something, though. Perhaps some should be clean and delivers its products to buy and leave them on the porch. :)

BoSox27 said...

Now you live rightly, does not it? At least I hope not married are two adults who are still with mom. Although I think it is to live an uncomfortable way, is their home and their problems. If it is what they want to live, so be it.

stacy a said...

I want to make a loan and keep only the house clean. I also want children gather. I would not let my children live in filth and if you are not careful, could make its call CPS, their children live in this mess.

CEM said...

If they can not afford to do that is their right. He loses a lot of money, it seems to know nothing about money. Let the error.

dobby said...

if they and / or have children, not from the first drop then history will repeat itself learned.

MLE said...

Well, not everyone has the same sense that we do.

Post a Comment