Thursday, January 21, 2010

Singles Hedonism Vacation Is The Hedonism 3 Resort In Jamaica A Good Place For Single Males To Go To?

Is the Hedonism 3 resort in Jamaica a good place for single males to go to? - singles hedonism vacation

It depends on where you go weeks. Hedonism on the website that gives you information about some groups that will be there and the dates. Hedo III is definitely the place to visit if you are single, and Hedo II is geared more towards couples who are swingers.

I went to Hedo III dbks two women and was a good time to go with my friends, because we were the only normal-sized women do not connect us with children who have the format in general, women (no offense to the group, which is warmly was mostly dbks). It was a great time, we met many nice people from all over the place.

We hope this information will help!

The following website offers information on the facts as I mentioned earlier.

4 comments:

Francesc... said...

Hedo 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. Both are primarily targeted young people, but ... It all depends on what kind of person you are .... Check (and yes ... which group is in the house helps), individuals are not named Vinnie ... and is not exactly a compliment .. and most of the results of the evaluation are repetitive ... It is a small town .. everyone knows ... If you are a bad reputation but a busy week ... but if you are a nice guy (good looking personality aid courses .. nice, but much more), it will have a blast wherever you go. I would say the difference between 2 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hedo, Hedo 2, the average age tends to be higher (although not much depends on where the group housing)

PS I do not know what it means to dbks .. But I know what that means ... I was there ... black women over 200 pounds ...

thetrave... said...

I just back from Hedo 3 on last weekend and I can confirm that it met some people, I thereand sure seemed a good time.

Rockin' Mel S said...

I do not know much to know about these things, but I would be surprised if they are to allow single men. I thought it was a unique pair.

And yes, dbks what?

recy2cup said...

What dbks?

Post a Comment