Friday, January 29, 2010

What Bacteria Can Be Found On A Toilet Seat Where Would The Most Bacteria Be Found In A Public School?

Where would the most bacteria be found in a public school? - what bacteria can be found on a toilet seat

I must, at a place in the school that I think that most bacteria can for my science class tomorrow, I do not think of anything good. I've heard that a cutting board with more bacteria than a toilet seat, but here we are talking about a public school. Suggestions?

6 comments:

Madison said...

Definitely a water source. Sci several years. Projects that I have shown that more bacteria than a toilet seat view! It sinks in public restrooms ... .. ... Toilets, got to buy food, even the number of meals! More ... Doorknobs. I hope that helped!

Savannah said...

The door handle is a good idea! I suggest, keyboards, telephone receivers, the bathroom (of course). You can also use the saliva of someone like! I think I have this exercise in my school and took saliva from my teacher and grew like crazy!

aviophag... said...

We did this when I was in school there are about 50 years. It was noted that most septic tanks in the sewage in the girls locker room shower. The guys also, but the girls on this page is a little worse.

Sweet dreams!

~The Kraziiest gurl on Y!A~ said...

Door handles
Speaking
the famous palm tree
Gym
Dining
Keyboard
Mice

Jill said...

I have in my science class a few years ago.
The two people who have received most of the bacteria in my classroom, where students rub the set number of meals to pay for lunch

We hope that your school has this

R_Crumb_... said...

Front door handle.

Post a Comment